Reservation Policy - Pousada Cicerone
For reservation a minimum payment of 50% of the total amount of the stay is required, via bank deposit or credit card. It is necessary to send the deposit slip for confirmation via email.
Cancellation policy (Embratur Normative Resolution 161/95):
Considering the beginning of the package or daily, the amount paid will be refunded as follows:
* Up to 15 days prior to entry, the return will be full, less 10% administrative fees.
* Between 15 and 7 days prior to arrival, 50% of the amount paid will be refunded.
* 7 days prior to the start of the entry, NO REFUND OF THE PAYMENT AMOUNT.
* Changes of dates must be requested at least 7 days in advance.After this
no change is possible.
* We do not accept checks.
* Check in from 2 pm and check out until noon.
* We do not parcel at the reception of the inn.
Hosting Rules for Minors
Article 82 of Federal Law No. 8,069, Statute of the Child and Adolescent, establishes that: It is forbidden to host a child or adolescent (under the age of 18) in a hotel, motel, boarding house or a similar establishment unless authorized or accompanied parent or guardian.
Therefore, the minor accompanied by parents is required to present documentation or birth certificate of the child or adolescent to prove their respective responsible.
Minors accompanied by relatives should also present their documents, accompanied by the express authorization of their parents, duly identified and with a recognized signature.
Unaccompanied minors of parents and relatives must be accompanied by a responsible person and must present the express declaration of their responsible, duly identified and with a recognized signature.
Finally, we clarify that such an orientation is only intended to prevent responsibilities of this enterprise in order to avoid future hassles, further clarifying that in the absence of such documents it will not be possible to stay the child.